LEGS-NET 091

Sadistician - My ideas, opinions and views may not necessarily be those of the X-Factor judges EP
LEGS-RECS 091




I think the title of this pretty much says enough...  If you've downloaded this then you will probably know my views on pop/commercial music. If you don't then I would just listen to the tracks here and you'll get a feel for me thoughts on this one! 

01.  Sick man (Intro)
02.  You're damn right I'll watch you burn...
03.  Because Jolene is hotter than you, Dolly
04.  Press 4 to pay by credit card
05.  Drowning in terror (What would my mama do in this situation?!?!?!)
06.  I'm much cooler than your daddy...
07.  I murdered the Murderdolls (...And got away with it!!!!)
08.  Sadistic retardation (Bonus track)
09. Sadistic pop mash-up of idiocy (Bonus track)



For more info on Sadistician please visit and like Facebook
You can also follow Soundcloud
For live bookings/other bullshit and general abuse:  Sadistician@Braincore.co.uk

Mastered By Lucretia Mastering

Eye stinging Artwork by the Legs Akimbo gimp